How Much Will I be Paid for My Points?
BookDVC Pays Members the Highest Prices in the Industry for their Disney Vacation Club Points.
$18.50 – Premium Resorts (7-11 Months):
- Grand Floridian
- Grand Californian
- Bay Lake Tower
- Copper Creek
- Boulder Ridge
- Polynesian Villas
- Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk Villas
- Beach Club
- Riviera Resort
$17.50 – Non-Premium Resorts (7-11 Months):
- Saratoga Springs
- Old Key West
- Vero Beach Resort
- Hilton Head Resort
$17.00 – 0-7 Month Reservations
How Long Will it Take to Receive My Payment
70% of the total payout will be delivered to the Member shortly after securing the reservation (generally within 24-48 hours). The remaining 30% will be delivered on the day the guest checks in.
Are Any Dining Plan Reservations Required?
No! Unlike every other website, BookDVC does not require members to make Dining Plan Reservations on behalf on guests. In theory, members should be able to make all reservations received through our site completely online, without waiting on the phone with Disney.
How Do I Secure Reservations through BookDVC.com
After completing the one-time Point Rental Application, a BookDVC Representative will contact you when we have a rental request that matches your points and home resort. If you agree to make the reservation, we will e-mail you the renter’s details. You will have 1 hour to make the make the reservation and provide a travel confirmation number from DVC. After the reservation is confirmed, BookDVC will secure the remaining payment from the renter.
What Happens if a Renter Wants to Cancel Their Reservation?
You will still be paid for the reservation if a renter cancels. However, the Point Rental Agreement requires that Members retain the reservation and substitute renters if asked to do so. Members will be paid $50 for making reservation substitutions to compensate for the time involved in making the change. This only applies if the renter cancels. This does not apply if Disney cancels the reservation. While reservations are technically non-refundable for renters, BookDVC makes every reasonable effort to re-rent points if a renter has extenuating circumstances for needing to cancel.